Saturday, December 3, 2011

Once in a Chocolate Street...


Definitely going gaga with all those chocolates. It was like a chocolate village where every turns I made, all I could see were chocolates. I felt like a child. I got confused which one to pick.






In every store you'll get a generous free taste of chocolates of all sort...pralines, truffles, milk chocolates, dark chocolates...and the likes. By the time I moved to the second store, I could no longer figure out the difference. It was as if my taste buds waived its privilege.

Below is where I bought all my pralines and truffles for my family and friends. I got them at a promo price. :))

Below is a picture of a huge chocolate mannequin...i almost wanted to bite it haha!! :))




As they say, Chocolates are natural anti-depressant. It has serotonin which stimulates endorphin production, which creates feelings of happiness and pleasure. Making chocolate in the mouth produces feelings of pleasure longer than passionate kissing. And so I wonder how the people in Belgium feel everyday haha!! :) I guess, they must be very Happy! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment