Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hotel De Milan

I know it's funny that Hotel de Milan is actually in France....shouldnt it be at Italy? hehe
That was actually my first reaction too.
I was not able to get a picture of the hotel...too bad. (i'll try to google it one of these days..)
It's just a small hotel/inn...at the price of EUR 90.00 (that wasnt cheap come to think of it) with free breakfast (not bad) and with a very accommodating hotel owner.
I stayed there with my good friend Marlon. We shared a bed to save money.
**Marlon is harmless, just for emphasis because his interest is just like mine hehehe.

We literally, rent the place for sleep for we had to utilize our limited time in Paris. When we checked in, we just left our bags and went straight ahead to Eiffel Tower. The next day, we just had our breakfast and went to Louvre Museum, had our shopping...then off to eurail to go back to Frankfurt.

The place isnt comparable with our five star hotel...it is far away from that. It is too small, just plain bed and restroom...but with a fascinating view from the window.

You'd see the unique architecture of Paris.
For me looking at the window was enough to tell myself..."Im out somewhere...Im in my dream!"

No comments:

Post a Comment