Sunday, March 27, 2011

The art of book arranging...







I basically spent the entire day fixing my lawschool stuffs...the books made me "achooo" alot...It was tiring...sorting papers and old stuffs...which one to keep and which one to trash. As much I would want to keep everything again...However, I dont want to sleep in a room of junk. I was very tired, that in the afternoon I fell asleep while sitting on the couch after snacks. I woke up in the evening without taking my dinner...determined to finish everything. I must be proud (Kudos to myself!!Yipeee) that I was able to finish fixing my room, my books and my other stuffs. Looking at them now...I am proud of myself.


The Paulo Coelho's collections are in place,

the self-help and motivational books are likewise in placed and altogether,

the Filipino published books and the biographies are well categorized... and to put a lil touch of me....I put the huge B&W 1930's pic in the middle (a space in between of books) and the miniature of eiffel tower I bought in Paris, the Snowballs I bought in Vienna and Germany...and the 3 cute woodie colorful picture holder (used to be a display at my workstation).Oh the little snowman (given by a colleague in Frankfurt) is also there.
Near the Snowball and miniature Eiffel tower, and my vintage traveler's notebook with an eiffel tower design, are my Oxford Thesaurus and English Idioms books. Surprisingly,they still look new, though I have been using them for more than 6 years now. The purple book beside my Dark Blue Civil Law Codal is my BIBLE. A word of God is always a strength and motivation. Also,in the picture are the Snowball and Miniature of Vatican City. The codals are colorfully arranged...mini lawbooks. The tin can is a gift from Frankfurt by officemates. This used to be a biscuit can, which I now turned into post-its and higlighters can. The purple paper-pot with bear holding my name is my post it container...that used to be at my workstation...i brought it home.

On the other side are the cases and photocopies and book binds, I sorted from dusty boxes....that gave me this colds. On the other shelf,there I put all my law books...which should be increased in this coming months...By now, Im thinking where I will put those 'coming' books. Then I put the Sto. Nino I bought in Cebu (as suggested by my Mother)...this Sto.Nino is a supposed gift to the best of an 'old friend'. The sky blue frame, with my pic on it is a goodbye gift from former officemates way back CIC days. It has all their dedications and well wishes when I resigned in Carrier. One of those precious gifts I received. When Im depressed I would just looke at it and get motivated easily...:)

After the tiring day, a warm shower is always a relieved...It makes me feel fresh and I guess...sleepy. Hopin' that the coffee I drank few hours ago wont kick in. But I guess I had a productive day....I can now go to sleep with a smile...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment