Friday, March 25, 2011

Stairs of Vatican City


This stair is so meaningful to me... I have no idea why I used to see a spiral stair in one of those vivid and weird dreams. Come 2009, Sometime in November...I was blessed to visit the Vatican City in Rome, Italy. Just the usual amateur traveller that I am...Every angle and pieces was just jaw dropping and all I could just say was "Oh My Gosh!!" as if endless of it...as I ran out of articulate words to describe my awe-ness. While falling in line, as instructed by the Italian tourist guide, I turned to my left and just like in any other movie (as if the camera focused downstairs) the people around me blurred out and time stopped for a moment maybe so that I could see it to my eyes the stairs that usually appears in my dreams was meeting me in person......then my mind said: "so it was the Vatican's stairs...I didnt know! I didnt know!...MAGNIFICO!!". Immediately I took a picture of it, upside down, left, right...click! click!...too blurred...a little blurred...and believe it or not...this is the nicest shot. I was wishing I have atleast a hightech DSLR just to capture it...

And yes! I forgot to have myself in the picture. Then, the tourist shouted...we're about to go.



"Yes, it's started in a dream...

...and everything else is possible" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment