Thursday, March 31, 2011

Haggardness...is next to pimples :(

Growing pimples all over my face aren't funny anymore...Bad joke! I never wanted to be a walking Pimple...who would want to anyways?? As I work hard for my process...I've realized I am too..working hard for these uninvited, unwelcomed, undesired zits usurping on my pitiful face. :'( Darn! I wanted to prick them all...abort them and deprive them of their little lives... But I can not put the authority to take them away on my hands. I might just jeopardize it all the more. I BADLY NEED a dermatological intervention!!! I fear those yellow thingie on its eye... The reflection of the mirror begins to give me goosebumps,if not stress. Please be so kind....stay away from me....give me future. The cluster of bumps? so spooky....I feel murdered. Why me? Oh why?? And yes..there are impending ones...it fears me all the more. I wish they would change their minds and transfer somewhere else....hope not on me...not on any part of my body. Hope they're sensitive enough to feel that they are not wanted here...

No comments:

Post a Comment