Monday, March 28, 2011

Bratwurst in one xmas party


I took this during the christmas party in Frankfurt. I forgot the name of the place...but it was like a huge Restaurant, cozy, with dim and yellow lights. Outside, it's fascade is made of bricks but inside it was very posh. Lots of mirror in the washroom...there were blue lights around. Our reservation is at the second floor (last floor), where you can have the view of barrel decor at the ground floor. After the stairs, there's a dressing room at the right side where people could hang their coats and scurfs, of course as usual there's heater inside.

[I am always fascinated to see guys at trench coats, my boss and colleagues looked good in their black coats and scurfs.]

Wines and beers were overflowing...however, this (picture) was the only food I found for myself. Most of the foods were sausages, potatoes, creams puffs, yoghurt, and some other stuffs Iam not familiar with and wouldnt want to try. So I contented myself with this...in all fairness, it was good. But of course, I tried every beer available. When my boss started to discuss the history of those beers, I started becoming tipsy. I wanted to end the conversation and shift it to another one, but out of courtesy of course I didnt and bear with the story while my mind was away..thinking of something else.

It was a very short celebration, no programs, no speech...just literal dinner.

When we adjourned, the snow was starting to fall and I kept my excitement till my group was left alone walking towards the Bahnhof (train station). I was hopping and giggling to see those white flakes from the dimmed sky. Like a child...enjoying every moment...my palms facing the sky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment