Monday, March 28, 2011

Second glimpse...of SNOW

Was playing around, think this was the last day of my stay in Frankfurt (December 2009)...and just enjoying the second glimpse of snow. Was flaberrgasted! :) From my window (second floor) I was fascinated to the view of snow covering almost the entire streets. It wasnt there the night before i sleep..and when I woke up the morning after...snow was starting to pile up... :) That's the Signage of Arabella...That's where I stayed. And whenever I make recollection, the distinct smell of that building would always make it more different... It has a smell that says, you're home outside your home. Waiting for the tram...striking a stiff pose. It was freezing cold. Saying goodbye to Frankfurt and to Arabella apartment...was some sort of mixed emotions at that time...too excited to go home and meet my family and friends whom I missed. A lil sad, that the experience was over. But grateful for such a blessing....and a lil anxious about the new task. But the snow covered all those uncertain emotions...and meantime made me like a child..playful and stressfree. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment