Friday, March 25, 2011

Walking in the dark...God is my light

5days and 4months... Time flies so fast. I have no idea what awaits me after DB...but im keeping my faith, for I know God has a plan and a promise. After Deutsche Bank I know there will be opportunity loses...Money and the prestige that comes after the company name... But i am doing this for my dream. Hard decision to give up something in exchange of another. But that is life, you have to make a choice and a firm decision to keep up with that choice. God knows how much I wanted Lawyering as a profession and through the years I have sacrificed alot just to get it...just to have it. People around me may not understand why...and I am not obliged to explain every little soul...for now. My intentions are definitely unselfish. Few more days and months to count....it is just so strange that I am more excited for my last day to come and start a day as a full time student, rather than getting edgy and anxious that after my last day I will be unemployed. I know all these confidence is coming from God. As Cai would say, I would know if it is a decision with God's blessings if I feel happy about my choice rather than regretful. I want to give my best shot this time around...and nail the course...and top the Bar. Something inside me is wanting to soar high...God is good and im holding on to Him...I cast to Him everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment