Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Starbucks Faves...


All time favorite...my buddy during sleepless nights of reading and relaxing.. Cappuccino with Hazelnut. I honestly can't recall how I've come to know and love this...how i discovered that adding and requesting hazelnut would make my cappuccino all the more perfect.





I love mozarella sandwich especially when served warm. I love the rubber like mozarella..and the after taste of basil. Just yum!...another company during morning hours in Starbucks.





Iam as well a fanatic of teas..Antioxidant just like coffee, soothing and relaxing. Just right to end a very stressful night. I also discovered its healing wonder. A grande of mint tea works for me whenever i have impending sore throat... I love English/black tea with milk. For the mint tea, I simply love it with honey.



Heaven on Earth! >>>yeah its name just fits its taste. A real heaven. Normally, I would have it with tea rather than coffee. It is just sad that a serving isnt enough for my amazing/deceiving apetite. Also, I love the hearts design on it...so cute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment